NEW Update: Covid-19 Protocols – Tri-Mac Toyota (Apr. 30, 2021)
Following the latest restrictions announced by the Province of Nova Scotia and in our commitment to keep our community safe, we have taken the following steps to ensure we adhere to all necessary measures.
We will exercise enhanced cleaning measures in all areas of the dealership and vehicles, including continuous cleaning of high-touch surfaces as well as vehicles in the showroom, and all vehicles delivered to our customers.
– Our vehicle showroom is open to customers by appointment only. No walk-ins are permitted. We can be reached at (902)625-3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales staff cell phone numbers are always available at the top of our Facebook page for text or voice calls. Please contact us by your preferred method of communication text, phone, website or website contact form or website chat.
– We are equipped to communicate most information (including financing details and credit applications) remotely, so time spent in the showroom can be minimized. And of course, virtual contact and shopping is available 24 hours a day at trimactoyota.ca
– Touchless delivery of any new or used vehicle purchased will be available. If you wish, all aspects of vehicle purchase can be accomplished remotely.
Service & Parts Department
– We recognize how important it is to have access to safe personal transportation as many of our customers live in rural areas under served by public transportation. It’s with that in mind we remain committed to keeping our Parts and Service departments open. The Toyota Touch detailing shop will not be taking customer appointments until further notice.
– Service and Parts will be available to customers by appointment only.
– You may arrange an appointment by calling (902) 625-3040 or email email@example.com (Please provide a phone number in your email inquiry so we can contact you)